Packing For Your Stay
It is our goal to provide the highest quality of healthcare to our clients. In order to do so, we have established some guidelines for your stay. Many of these guidelines are in response to mental health laws and regulations, and all of our guidelines seek to protect the safety of our patients. Please review the following guidelines.
Please bring seven (7) days worth of clothing for your inpatient stay:
- Jacket or sweatshirt without strings or a hood
- Comfortable, slip-on shoes or slippers
- NO revealing clothing (i.e., no spaghetti straps, bare midriffs, short skirts, shorts, overalls, waistlines below the belly button)
- NO strings, shoe laces, or inappropriate shirt logos; no sharp metal accents on clothing (this includes underwire bras).
- NO grooming supplies are allowed (i.e., NO lipstick, eye shadow, foundation, etc.)
- All jewelry should be removed (including body piercings) as these will be removed on admission and returned at discharge
- NO money must be brought inside the facility as these will be removed on admission and returned at discharge
- NO electronic equipment, iPods, or musical instruments
- Notify hospital of special medical needs before admission